Chickpea Brownies are a real treat for those who are looking for a high protein vegan dessert. Not only high protein but also an oil-free and gluten-free vegan dessert. What else you can expect from a healthy dessert?
Chickpea Brownies are crispy from the top and got an amazing gooey fudge-like center. They got an amazing nut butter taste to make it richer and believe me, you can never guess that these beauties got chickpea like an ingredient in it.
I am a big-time, truly chocoholic and tried lots of different vegan desserts recipe, this one by far is the most delicious one I found. They are so dense and chewy, and you can have a NO sugar added version by simply substituting sugar with dates or maple syrup.
These yummy treats are high in protein, gluten-free, oil-free, and vegan. I just made these brownies & was pleasantly surprised how incredibly delicious they were. My husband and kids also loved them, and I am sure you would too.
High Protein Chickpea Brownies Video Recipe:
- 1 can Chickpea 15 oz
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Raw sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Lines an 8×8 pan brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Wash and strain chickpeas, in a blender, add chickpeas, peanut butter, sugar, baking powder,
vanilla essence, almond meal, and almond milk and blend them all together.
- Continue to process, scraping down sides as needed until smooth. Once creamy and smooth, take off the lid.
- Transfer the batter to the parchment-lined brownie pan and sprinkle some chopped peanuts chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes on 350 F. Let it cool, slice and serve.