This chocolate, peanut butter nice cream is a sugar-free, dairy-free and vegan dessert. Just 4 ingredients and 5 min prep time.
Ingredients for Nice Cream
This chocolate peanut butter nice cream Recipe is as simple as just blending together four ingredients. Prep time is just 5 min.
Banana: Simply peel 4 medium-sized bananas and freeze them in an airtight container. As it’s a sugar-free dessert I will I recommend using very spotty and slightly darker bananas for better taste and sweetness.
Peanut Butter: you can use smooth or crunchy peanut butter whatever you like both works well.
Cocoa Powder: Do not increase the suggested amount of cocoa powder it will make the taste bitter.
Almond Milk: We used sugar-free almond milk. You can use vanilla flavored too.
This vegan ice cream is heavenly good and it is
- Refined sugar-free
- & So So Rich.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NICE CREAM
- 4 Medium Frozen Ripe Banana
- 3 Tbs Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbs Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond milk
- Place frozen ripe banana into a high-speed blender. And blend scraping down the sides as needed. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Next add cocoa powder, peanut butter, almond milk and blend all ingredients until very smooth.
- Pour into a loaf tin or a small container top with some chocolate chip and roasted chopped peanuts.
- Cover and freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until it's firm enough to be scooped with an ice cream scoop.
- If you freeze it longer than a few hours, the mixture will become firm. In this case, let it sit at room temperature for 30-60 minutes.
- Scoop out and serve topped with more chocolate chips and chopped peanuts and some chocolate syrup drizzle.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment and show some love by rating it in stars. Do not forget to take a picture and tag us @getsetvegan on Instagram. We would love to see this.