Whenever you get bored of usual sandwiches spice up your lunch menu with some flavourful wraps filled with crunchy veggies and delish grains and sauces. This yummy lunch wrap is not only quick to make but also so flavourful and nutritious.
For this wrap, I am making whole wheat roti. But you can use any store-bought vegan tortillas or wraps. The crunch of fresh spinach leaves, caramelized onions and mushroom sweetness, flavor of garlic mayo dip and jalapenos, All in a simple quick lunch wrap.
Mushroom Spinach Wrap
- 1 Whole wheat roti
- 1 tsp Oil
- 2 tbs Onion chopped
- 5 Button mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Baby spinach
- 1/2 Tomato sliced
- 1 tbs Jalapeno
- 2 tsp Vegan mayo
- 1/2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1/4 tsp Chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp Dried rosemary
- Chop onions and slice mushrooms.
- Make the sauce by mixing vegan mayo, crushed garlic, chili flakes and dried rosemary.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat and sauté onions and mushrooms, until they change color.
- Add Salt and Black pepper. Remove from heat and let them cool for a minute or two.
- Spread baby spinach leaves in a strip over the surface of whole wheat roti. Next pour mushrooms and onion mixture, sliced tomatoes, jalapenos and sauce over baby spinach leaves and wrap it all up.
- Here you go with a creamy crunchy yummy lunch wrap which is also loved by meat lovers.