If you're looking for a vegan-friendly salad dressing that's also healthy and easy to make, look no further than this Mayo Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing.
Best Dressing for Spinach Salad
I found it one of the best dressing for spinach salad. It is the perfect salad dressing that will take your spinach salad to the next level. It has an excellent ratio of ingredients, and is so well balanced in flavor you'll want it on every single salad! A great way of eating more veggies without even noticing because why not 😉
Made with just four simple ingredients, it's perfect for tossing with a vegan spinach salad or any other veggie creation. Plus, it's so tasty you'll forget it's good for you! Give it a try today.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: I like it in my salad dressing as it is less harsh than the white vinegar.
- Oil: Any tasteless oil like vegetable or canola oil is my preference for this dressing. Olive oil is another healthier option.
- Vegan Mayonnaise: It will add a creamy touch to the dressing
- Oregano, Dried Rosemary, Dried Thyme: They will add a classic Greek flavor to the dressing.
- Mustard Seeds: Another favorite flavor and texture for salad dressing.
- Salt and Pepper for the perfect taste.
How to Make the Salad Dressing
In a small bowl add Apple cider Vinegar, Oil, Vegan Mayonnaise, Herbs, and flavorings and whisk all together until creamy and well combined. Make sure no lumps are remaining.
Keep this salad dressing refrigerated in a mason jar for 6 – 7 days. Just shake and serve! There is not a fresh ingredient that will get worse.
- Try crushed garlic or ginger to add extra flavor.
- You can use half in half of lemon and apple cider vinegar.
- Use poppy seed or sesame seeds to add some texture or flavor to the dressing.
- Want some healthier options? Use mashed Avocado instead of vegan mayo.
Mayo Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- In a small bowl add Apple cider Vinegar, Oil, Vegan Mayonnaise, Herbs, and flavorings.
- Wisk all together until creamy and well combined. Make sure no lumps are remaining.
If you try this recipe, leave a comment and show some love by rating it in stars. Do not forget to take a picture and tag us @getsetvegan on Instagram. We would love to see this.