Chili garlic brussels sprouts are tender on the inside, crispy on the outside, and super spicy, just like any buffalo wing you are craving for. I have tried many cauliflower wings recipes before, but I bet they are way better than any of them. They’re oven-baked and tossed with a delicious chili garlic sauce, these will be the hit of your parties!
If you are looking for any brussels sprouts vegan recipe you must give it a go. They are juicy not dry, despite the long cook time. It’s hard to believe they aren’t fried. Unbelievably easy to make, super addictive, and you can double or triple this recipe for a potluck.
Chili Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbs Corn flour
- 1/2 Tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- 1 Tbs Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Pound Brussels sprouts
Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tbs Butter (Margarine)
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Chili Sauce
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbs BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tsp Coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Mix flour, cornflour, salt, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- In another bowl stir together almond milk and apple cider vinegar and let it sit for a minute to curdle. Once it gets a little thick pour the almond milk mixture into dry ingredients.
- Trim off bad leaves from sprouts and wash thoroughly.
- Pour panko breadcrumbs in a bowl and then dip Brussels sprouts into prepared batter and then in panko breadcrumbs. Coat evenly and spread over a baking tray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until crispy golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by heating the vegan butter into a frying pan on medium heat and fry thinly chopped garlic.
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, and coconut sugar and stir for a minute or two until thickened.
- Now pour over baked Brussels sprouts and toss into sauce. Serve Immediately with some vegan mayo or ranch sauce.